Sunday, February 6, 2011

Cupcakes..Cupcakes..Cupcakes

Hye dears..
Nyum.Nyum.

Okay, for this post I just want to share about a light things since my post before all about heavy topic.For this time, i just want to share about my favorite cake..haha that is cupcake..For me cupcakes nowadays was a trend in many occasions such as birthday, wedding, donation and etc.
Cupcakes actually is a small cake designed to serve one person, frequently baked in a small, thin paper or aluminum cup. As with larger cakes, frosting and other cake decorations, such as sprinkles, are common on cupcakes. A standard cupcake uses the same basic ingredients as standard-sized cakes: butter, sugar, eggs, and flour. Nearly any recipe that is suitable for a layer cake can be used to bake cupcakes.
Cupcake's ingredients..
 There a different types of cupcakes to be differentiated.For example decoration in cupcakes for wedding is  more heavy than birthday's cupcake but usually they have same size.I can say that the price of this type of cake is more higher than muffin.This is some example of cupcake based on their decoration..
i.Wedding cupcake:
ii.Birthday cupcake:
iii.merchandise:
So, maybe some of you interested to baking and decorate a cute cupcake.For that purpose, I have provide this video..So, please enjoy..
I think that's all for now..
So, bye2..

No comments:

Post a Comment